Shot of the prints I turned in today!  I’m overall fairly happy with the turnout of these though I ran into a few snags that I could have avoided had we been able to have more time on these.  The biggest issue came from the yellow/grey block that cracked right after I did my proof. I was pretty upset but at least the crack doesn’t look too bad.  But it really slowed my printing process down.
I struggled a lot with that grey ink so I’m going in on wednesday before class to mix it again with the professor in the hopes that we can figure out why its doing what it is (I’m assuming white ink is to blame here).
I really enjoyed this project though.  We’re starting colography next and then monotype.

Shot of the prints I turned in today!  I’m overall fairly happy with the turnout of these though I ran into a few snags that I could have avoided had we been able to have more time on these.  The biggest issue came from the yellow/grey block that cracked right after I did my proof. I was pretty upset but at least the crack doesn’t look too bad.  But it really slowed my printing process down.

I struggled a lot with that grey ink so I’m going in on wednesday before class to mix it again with the professor in the hopes that we can figure out why its doing what it is (I’m assuming white ink is to blame here).

I really enjoyed this project though.  We’re starting colography next and then monotype.








© | Theme leinahtan, DESIGNED BY: MISS-YANI | POWERED BY: TUMBLR